Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010! Wow it's a new decade.
Well, I had a blast for my New Year celebration. I didn't get all crazy or anything, but I hung out with some good friends and saw a few peers that I graduated with. Then after midnight, I went with some friends to a house to watch a movie and eat brownies. Yum!
Anyway, I didn't end up coming home until 4:00 in the morning. And I never stay out that late. So of course when I got in I decided to take my first self-portrait. In the dark I couldn't find my tripod (it was in the dining room), so I improvised upstairs. This is the result.

           Day 1.


Here are the details for those who are interested;
F-Stop: f/5
Exposure time: 1/60
ISO: 400

This wasn't my only choice for a picture to put up, but I really liked how it turned out. It's not perfect, but something made me come back to it again and again. I really like how my mouth turned out as well, normally it looks really awkward in pictures when I'm not smiling. I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment