Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Learning...

Oh man God is going to be stretching me this year. And not just in any one area, but in all aspects of my life. Well, I guess romantically that hasn't happened yet, as I am single and loving it, but probably throughout the year something crazy is going to go down. God always likes to throw in a curve ball. But mostly I think he will be challenging me mentally. My homework schedule is ridiculous, I'm working out nearly everyday (except for Thursdays, my rest day) and of course this challenge. Most days I really like coming up with a good place to take a picture, but already I've found days where I just have no desire to be creative. I'm still sticking with it though! I think as long as I really work on my self-control and write everything down, I'll be alright. This is the best time to learn how to juggle a busy schedule. It's only going to get worse from here on out.

Anyway, here is my picture of the day!

Picture # 27



My second upside down picture. Here is an example of the first. Notice the difference from the earlier picture to now. I definitely am starting to see some difference in how I act in front of the camera.

I also really like the posing of this shot. I've still got to work on some more body poses, but I'm doing a lot more interesting stuff then just sitting there like I was in the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment