Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Something to help out Haiti

This is just an independent post.

Only if you are living under a rock have you not hear about the disaster that struck Haiti. And yet the believers there still worship God. One woman was quoted as saying, "Of course I don't blames God for this. In fact, He is the only one getting me through this." Just amazing.

Well, I had been trying to find ways to help Haiti out and yes the best is to just straight out donate, but I also found this website that is selling a photography book where 100% of the proceeds go to help the people of Haiti. It's only 12 bucks, and you get 40 pages of professional pictures from Haiti. I just bought one tonight and I thought I would share the link in case anyone else was interested as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment