Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh life during the winter...

Well, I sent off an email to the IMB about my internship. Hopefully I'll get news back soon. Anyway, today I did not even leave my house other than to go to church and to run my dog. It was MISERABLE outside. It was below freezing all day and the wind was brutal. So I didn't go outside to take my picture, instead I decided I wanted a reflected look. The best place for that is in my parent's room. I went in front of my mother's huge mirror (She'll hate me for showing some of the clutter, but oh well). The picture I'm posting for today is actually what I was doing to test out the lighting.


And I'm going to follow through and show you what I was attempting to do. Not exactly what I had in my head, but close enough.

And I just have to note; I'm not wearing any make-up in this picture. Since I haven't left the house today, I decided to let my skin breathe. I've actually been doing that a lot lately. Since late November I've been off and on about using make-up. I'm not saying I don't like make-up, I do. I have a lot of fun with creating different looks. It's more that I don't feel like I need make-up on to impress anyone. And that is a long way of thinking since high school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment