Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5!

Ok, coming up with different ideas for shots in my house is getting harder. I can't wait to go back to school. I'll have a ton of locations and fun stuff to do then. But for now, I went in front of my family's fireplace. And yes, I am aware I am a dork for doing this, but I wore a snuggie for today's picture. The snuggie is my dad's, he got it for Christmas. And it is a "A Christmas Story" snuggie. Which makes it all kinds of cool, because everyone knows that "A Christmas Story" is the best Christmas movie ever. Anyway, I decided to go with an artsy picture this time, instead of a face shot which had been the plan.



Ok, I'll admit it. I have curves! I'm not a skinny Minnie, and this picture I think shows that curves can be flattering. Especially when wearing a snuggie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment