Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where is today?

Where did today go? It went by so fast. It seemed this morning at 7:30 that I would have a long day ahead of me. Instead it was gone in just a few blinks of an eye. I must admit though, I did drink an energy drink. Maybe that's why time speed up.  Well, right now the plan is to review, read, and rest. I don't think I'll be in bed by 11 as planned, but if I buckle down I should be about to finish a chapter of Mere Christianity before bed. That way tomorrow I can finish the second one in the morning and hopefully type up my reading report before class. But my plans almost never really go according to plan. I'll look at tomorrow morning to test my self-discipline I guess. Hopefully this is one test I can pass and save myself hardship later.

Picture # 20




Sweet and simple tonight. My only regret is cutting off my elbow. My arm looks pretty awkward like it is. But overall it just seems like a simple picture, and sometimes simple is all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment