Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

A big chance of snow

So I am still at school for the weekend. I wanted to go home so badly, number one to see my nephew perform in the school play, and two to hang out with my mom and grandmother. But unfortunately that was not to be. Apparently Virginia is going to get a lot of snow this weekend. Possibly up to a foot. Which means everything will be closed down for quite some time. I would have had no problem getting home, but driving back could be potentially dangerous so my parents strongly suggested I stayed here.

Since I am stuck on campus for the weekend, I decided to use the extra time to work out. I went to a spinning class (an hour spent cycling on a bike), and it totally ripped me apart. I was huffing and puffing, and I wanted to quit so badly. I just had to keep saying to myself, "Don't quit, don't quit." I slowed down a lot towards the end, but I never stopped moving. I hope to continue working out so hopefully I won't be as dead as I was tonight, because man it was rough.

Picture # 29



Hard to believe that it was warm enough to wear this and it's supposed to snow tonight! Don't get me wrong, it was cold, but the sun was shining so I went out anyway. And I've worn this scarf for like, the past three days. I think I'm on some scarf kick right now. Well, I guess it did match my outfits. Maybe that's why I kept wearing it. But for this picture, you could guess that it's summer if it wasn't for the scarf!

1 comment:

  1. I love your picture - and your scarf :) Truly is hard to believe that today the campus is buried under 12+ inches of the fluffy stuff...

    ReplyDelete