Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sun Flare

I absolutely love sun flare. Which is funny, since I used to hate it until one day something in my mind switched and I suddenly started viewing sun flare as beautiful art. So this morning when it was sunny again, I knew I had to at least try for some sun flare. I wasn't sure what the outcome would be, but I was determined to try! Good thing too, because I actually had two pictures that I really like and then later on the skies clouded over. Apparently we even had snow when I was in a class. What is with all the crazy weather in Virginia?! Yesterday is was amazing weather, today it was miserable from noon on.

Anyway, I started getting in emails about different internship opportunities in my email today, and I am freaking out! I'm driving back home for the weekend so I'll definitely be talking this out with my mom. She always seems to help me clear out my head.

Picture # 26



And man finding the right spot to take this with the sun where I wanted it was pretty difficult. But I managed. :) Tomorrow I'm thinking will be an indoor shot since I think the weather is supposed to be bad again. Oh well, I enjoyed it while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment