Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4...

Still no word on the internship. :( But in other news, I watched Star Trek today!!! The movie, not the series. It was so awesome! I really appreciated the fact that instead of doing everything in the studio or using CG, they went outside and did as much on location as possible. I really applaud the director and actors, the entire team put in a lot of effort to make a great movie, and they definitely did. I highly recommend seeing it.

And here is my pic of the day, this was shot at a friend's house, with three other people behind me. It was a lot of fun and even though I felt embarrassed to ask if I could take a picture of myself there, my friend Chris was all for it. It was epic.


1 comment:

  1. This turned out great!

    I really like the explosion of Arrested Development in the bottom fifth of the picture.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete