Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Projects, projects, projects!

I seem to always reach out and take to much on. I'm currently working on one personal project, going to do camera work for a friend, and today I just got involved with another. All big time projects, all with a big pay-off if I plan my timing right. I'm not ready to reveal anything on here yet, because the majority is just in the beginning stage right now. But I definitely cannot wait to showcase some unique stuff on here! Anyway, here is the picture of the day. Reflections anyone?

Picture # 24 "Reflecting on Prayer"



Hmmm, could have done better on the angle of this picture, but I tried several and nothing seemed to work. Shooting into a mirror was harder than I expected it to be. I do plan on trying again, but I'm going to have to work a lot harder to get a better focus and see the shot before hand in my hand. The biggest problem was cutting off my head again.

Well, it's way past my bedtime and I have to be up before 7:30 tomorrow. Humanities at 8:50 in the morning is not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment