Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Whoops...

Well, I completely missed my midnight deadline today, but whatever. I went to my friend Faith's wedding tonight, and a few of my girlfriends and I hung out after the reception. I didn't get home this late, but stayed downstairs talking with my sister who had been up watching a movie for awhile. It was good. I had some great conversations all around. While tonight was not something I would repeat often, I would definitely do it again. Grace and Kaitlyn are just some cool chicks to hang out with.

Picture # 268
Kaitlyn dropped me off after the wedding (I'll be posting a few pictures to my flickr) and we had some good times. We've known each other pretty much our entire lives, but it seems we travel in and out of crossing ways. I feel like I hadn't seen her in over a year, but it was easy to just pick up and continue on being friends. She's very open and easy going, which is such a nice way to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment