Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

First day of 2011!

Wooo!!! I went a little crazy with the sparkling cider after the ball dropped. I love that stuff so much. Way better than alcohol.
Picture # 262
Most of my day was spent traveling back home and relaxing. I reflected some, wrote out a few resolutions, but nothing major. This first week I'm going to take the time that I didn't have in Rhode Island to review 2010 and think about what I would like to accomplish in 2011. Number one goal, GRADUATION!!! 

*Note, so apparently I'm running out of photo space on here... so I might have to create another blog to keep going or go through and delete some pictures? I'm going to look into this more. 
Stay tuned! I've got some exciting stuff to talk about on here this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment