Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My cat, cooperative?

My cat is a little diva. But she loves me. I'm pretty much the only person who can get away with half the stuff I do with her. Though granted, most of the time it's just us chilling. She'll be sleeping on my bed while I'm typing away on here (Exactly what is happening now...). But I was honestly surprised she let me place her in the chair and proceed to take multiple pictures. It went pretty well, even though she wasn't quite facing the right direction. I turned her a few times, but then she would just leave. Then come back.

Picture # 276
Not my best, but I was in a time crunch. I had a few others that looked really good but needed to much work in photoshop for me to post up here by a decent timeframe. Oh well. You live and you learn. Bed time... I've got church tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment