Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Love for people

Well, what is there about love? There are so many things I could say, so many stories to tell. But in today's context I'm talking about the Spiritual fruit. Last year my pastor did a sermon, "Ten in 2010." He gave out little cards to remind us if we chose to focus on one. I had chosen to focus on Self-Discipline. Up until about June I did really well with following through on what I had promised before God. But unfortunately most of my summer and especially this fall that kind of fell to the wayside. For the new year I decided that I should at least still try to keep up with what his sermon was about, but concentrate on loving people. If I am told to love my neighbor as myself, I better make sure I am doing that, shouldn't I?

Picture # 269  

* My pastor is doing a new sermon series, about living like this is your last year to live. What with all the hoopla about 2012 and the Mayan calendar I guess they decided to take advantage of that. They don't believe in it, but it does make it easy to bring up the subject of living life radically. I approve, since I wholeheartedly want to live life to the fullest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment