Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

GRRRR Blogger was down last night

Man, I was all set to go with my picture last night and I log on to try and post... but blogger was having major issues last night. So I went to bed instead.
Anyway, yesterday I was sorting through a bunch of junk in my room and found some awesome props. It's amazing what you can find when you start cleaning stuff out.
Picture # 266
Haha, check out the costume necklace and 80s glasses. I was wearing the glasses properly, but this turned out to be my favorite picture. I guess that means you guys just miss out on my nerdy goodness. Maybe I'll post one or two to Flickr.
On another note, I cleared off a my desk and set up a workstation! I feel 10 times more productive already, it's awesome. It's not perfect yet, I need a new desk chair since the one I'm using now is to high and not very comfortable. But it's a start!

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know my computer turned on this morning but crashed. My tote is a normal sized tote and i guess choakers dontbother me, never had one fhat itched!! Your pic reminds me sortof a pinup girl. Its so cute and classy! Oh post some pics of your workplace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stnks about your computer! I'm been there before, it makes it SO TOUGH to keep posting. And that's cool, I've had a few that itched before, so that's why I asked. And thank you so much! I was really happy with how this picture turned out.
    -And you don't want to see pictures of my workplace. It's not that cute. It's just functional, lol.

    ReplyDelete