Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hide and Seek

Wish I had really played. But it was just me, so I guess I was playing hide and seek against myself? Anyway, I really did not want to take my picture today, but I tried. I did find a decent location, but to have really done it justice I needed my prime lens. Oh well.

Picture # 280

It's a shame I didn't save my picture for later on today though. I went over to a friend's house to edit a short film for him, then ended up staying for about four hours! Everyone was talking, we had ice cream, and played a good ole game of cards. Definitely want to do it again soon. 

2 comments:

  1. That's really cute...it almost looks like you are crying though. I feel sad looking at it. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is good, but I get a despair feeling from it!

    ReplyDelete