Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fun with Grace!

Well, I was expecting to work tonight but they ended up not needing me so I went over to my friend Grace's house. And we had a blast together. She honestly is one of my favorite people in this world and the things we do can only be labeled as crazy. But anyway, one of our mutual friends had just started her first night of working at Dick's Sporting Goods so we decided to go support and surprise her. Here is a picture I stole from Grace's camera.
The three of us, so fun! 
 And here is my self-portrait of the day!
Picture # 167
Not the best, but I love that you can see Grace working out on the rowing machine and Christine smiling encouragingly in the background. And yes, that is a bright orange price sticker on my head. Christine determined that I was worth $19.99. A pretty good deal, if you ask me. I can cook, I can take pictures, and I can even dance! Somewhat...
*Which reminds me. When I found out I wasn't going to be working I wanted to go salsa dancing instead. But the guy I asked to go turned me down. :( Guess my dancing skills will forever be on pause...at least until I can find a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment