Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

What happens when...

Your hair gets a trim? It can actually live again! I got my hair cut by Brittney and the entire time she was like, "Beth, it's breathing now. It can actually breathe!" Yes, I was pretty much killing my hair by not properly caring for it. Swimming a lot over break also did not help. But it's much better now and I give her mad props for her skillz. If anyone at my school needs to get their hair cut I cannot recommend her enough!

Picture # 289

Directly after meeting with Brittney at her dorm I had to walk back to North campus because I was ushering at the Opera tonight. It was really funny, everyone did a great job. I freakin' love Opera so much.  I had really wanted to be in the Opera this year, but decided I didn't have time for it. Now I'm kind of regretting it. Oh well. My friends performing in it were awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment