Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Working hard? Or hardly working?

Well, my plans fell through for tomorrow, so I ended up staying in my hometown for an extra day. I'll be leaving right after lunch or so tomorrow. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty disappointed. Glad to be able to stay at home for a bit, but I was supposed to have a job this semester and that just got pulled out from underneath me. I understand, because this is amazing for the family, it's free childcare. But still, it sucks for me!

Picture # 274
Oh, I had fun with this outfit! And the fact that I am on a big ol' tractor makes it ten times cooler. Yes it does. :)

3 comments:

  1. wow you look sexy =) love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I was going for more edgy/snooty. Oh well. And thanks! I stole them from my sister. :P

    ReplyDelete