Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Flower power

My cousin Emily has these amazing flowers at her house. I definitely wanted to highlight a few but ended up accidentally cropping myself out of most of my pictures. I then got some straight on ones that looked really good in camera but then when I was reviewing, none of them stood out to me. The more I looked at them, the more I disliked them. This one however, I kept coming back to. I love the simplicity of it, and how it's off center but still pretty dang symmetrical. It's not perfect, but I like it a lot. What do you think?
Picture # 264
And tomorrow my friend Jocelyn is coming over and it looks like her, my sister, and I are going to have a photo-shoot! And in the afternoon visit my old high school... Tomorrow will be interesting for sure.

1 comment:

  1. oh yay photoshoot! share some with us, I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete