Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

Whoo! Can't really go all out on my picture tonight, but I'm making my deadline! I'm about to go downstairs to watch the ball drop with my family, so this is a quick post. But today I got to go skiing and to the mall! I got a hat that I cannot wait to take a picture in, it'll be awesome.
Picture # 261
Well, my self-portrait is crap today, which sucks since it's the last one from 2010, but you know, what can ya do? Life it tough sometimes, and I simply couldn't do anything about it.


I found this shopping cart right outside the mall and wanted SO badly to be able to set up my shot for the day here. But I literally had two minutes, and I handed the camera off to my sister and dove in. This was the least blurry shot. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I read this piece of writing completely concerning the comparison of hottest and earlier
    technologies, it's remarkable article.

    Check out my web blog - flat stomach

    ReplyDelete