Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Missed the Midnight deadline

Wahhhh!!!! I was doing so good too. Oh well, so much was going on right before midnight that there was no way to keep up with it all. And I got to schedule my classes right on the dot at 12:00. Of course, I wasn't able to get into two classes, so this will be interesting to see how I manage to get into them. But I'm not worried. It's my last semester, everything should be able to work itself out.

Anyhoo, instead of getting dressed up and going out, one of my good friends made a fire so we roasted marshmellows. And then I watched New Moon with some more friends at my apartment. It was a fun, relaxing evening. Except for trying to get my homework and classes done. That was stressful.

Picture # 204

I love me some FIRE!!!!


And some of my favorite girls stopped by for a bit to say hi. I'm sure you guys recognize Joy and Grace. They pretty much make my life. 

1 comment:

  1. All that coursework sounds tough! Good luck and I'm glad you still had a happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete