Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lots of me

I honestly wasn't going to do this for my picture of the day, but I wanted to see if I could do it. Turns out I can, and will definitely be trying stuff like this again in the future!
*Disclaimer: This picture i not very good. It's an attempt to try something completely new and to experiment in Digital Imaging. :)
Picture # 214
Lot's of me!
Haha all of my poses are complete crap. Oh well. I would love to try this again outside. One of the pictures that kind of inspired me was of a  guy playing tag with himself. So clever!

3 comments:

  1. cool! Can you spot the real you? =P I like this picture. Is this part of your morning routine? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat!! I want to hear the secret of how to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kelly- Oh you haven't heard?! You just step into a cloning machine and and push the button about six or seven times. You gotta watch out though, after about an hour the clones disintegrate. ;P

    @Ruth- Well I don't drink coffee, so that's not me. I don't drink Dr. Pepper, so that's not me. I do constantly look into the fridge so that might be me. But I don't typically watch dishes so that can't be me either. I do however, love O.J. :)

    ReplyDelete