Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beautiful feet

I used to hate my feet. I would always keep them locked up in socks and sneakers, never letting them be free in the air. Sneakers really were like a security blanket, and honestly, I would feel uncomfortable if I wasn't wearing something that enclosed my entire foot.
But not anymore! For some strange reason, I turned a complete 180 and love to be barefoot now. I even have a pair of Vibrams so I can go wherever and feel like I'm not really wearing shoes. They are flippin' awesome!
Also, my inspiration for today's picture is the Biblical passage where Jesus washes his disciples feet (John 13).
My feet

My amazing and beautiful roommate Amy (Posts here and here) painting

Amy also has recently joined Flickr! Here is her profile.


The close up of my feet! We had so much fun talking. And we laughed a lot, because every time she would swivel the paint brush I would giggle because it tickled. I'm not even very ticklish!

Picture # 213

Wow, today's took a long time today, and I had to figure out a lot in photoshop. It's definitely not what I envisioned in my head, but the idea is there and I can only get better from here on out! And Thursday is going to be where I post about Sarah, my awesome friend who wants to be a make-up artist. ...Thursday's picture should be fun. :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to see more feet pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I never would of thought to do something like that. awesomeee! and colorful =) p.s. you have cute feet!

    ReplyDelete