Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

So I was kept super busy for most of the day doing the typical girly kitchen stuff and failed at taking a picture of all the amazing food in my house... Even when family came over, it just wasn't a picture-taking day. It was a day for being with my family, a day for reflection, and a day for prayer.

Just before five, we feasted. And I was stuffed. Family stayed till sometime after seven, and around ten I snuck into the fridge for some leftovers.
Picture # 228


Oh Thankgiving... I ate to much junk food. But it's good to be celebrating such a great holiday with so many of my family. Sadly, did not get to see my grandfather today, but we are all going in to see him tomorrow. Along with doing some Black Friday shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment