Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sis picture with a BF!

Today was crazy, traveled to my sister's school to pick her up and bring back here. My friend Grace was driving back today, so I was the middleman to make sure my sister got back home safe.
But... this means I really wasn't up to doing anything creative today. Next time.
Picture # 223

Oh, and I got asked to the marching band banquet today! He specifically made sure that he could ask me in person, not over facebook or anything. Seriously made my day, that meant a lot and I really respect him for taking the risk. I so cannot wait to go now!

2 comments:

  1. Professional ConfuzzlerDecember 2, 2010 at 1:06 AM

    I would like to point out the lemon just about to fall out of my pocket. I hadn't realized it did, and just as me and Gracie were about to leave, her and her room mate were quite confuzzeld as to where the purposed lemon came from. Neither of them thought to ask me, and this little piece of knowledge had me randomly about to burst with laughter at various parts of the trip home. Maybe one of them will read this comment and finally find out the lemon didn't just fall from the sky. AS to why I had a lemon in my pocket, well, I shall leave it with life gave it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA I love you so much, Professional Confuzzler. :)

    ReplyDelete