Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

South Carolina

I spent my day traveling on about three hours of sleep. I made it safe and sound with my school's marching band, but am in a place with spotty internet and so I can't get the work I need to get done. It's very upsetting, but as long as I can get to work as soon as I get home on Sunday it shouldn't be that big of a problem.
In other news, I am producing a music video, and hopefully tomorrow will be our last shoot. It's so sad that I can't be there, but I did the best I could to make sure everything is as close to taken care of as I could. I really do hope it goes well.
Picture # 216
.... Ok, nothing is popping up. It took me forever just to get on here, I don't think it can handle posting a picture. 

Just know that I will be continuing and will post the pictures as soon as I can. If I can find good wireless tomorrow (pretty sure there is a Starbucks within walking distance) I'll get them up then!

In the meantime, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. leave us a link to the music video too. you talk about all these videos you are in or help shoot, but I can never find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's because sometimes they never get edited. But here is a link to one I did last semester. I'll try to get more up soon!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qrWtgx9pFM

    ReplyDelete