Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

P B & J

I need to have more P B & J in my life. Which in my apartment, stands for; Prayer, Bible and Jesus. I'm just saying, I really do need more PB&J. Especially since this week I need to do some really hard stuff that I do NOT want to do.
Anyway, my friend Shara and I were both in South Carolina this weekend but somehow neglected to take pictures together. This is very sad, and a pretty big deal so we decided to fix this today. We are also going to do another one soon!
Picture # 219
Isn't Shara just gorgeous?! Seriously she is one of the prettiest girls I know. And on a side note, I almost died to get this picture. The ground was really wet where we were and I was wearing the worst shoes possible for this. (This was an unplanned photoshoot...) So on the way down to the epic-looking roots I took a tumble. Luckily I wasn't hurt, my bottom took most of the impact and there is seriously I have so much cushion I was completely fine. But my awesome red shoes from Egypt got all wet and muddy, gross. 

Sunrise pictures by MASON!



Realize that this it is FREEZING outside, and oh how it showed on my face...
I don't think I will ever volunteer to do water pictures in November ever again. That being said, it was SO WORTH IT!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that sunrise picture! WOW! beth you are gorgeous =P hope the mud comes out of your red shoes

    ReplyDelete