Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Couch-potato...levitation?

I'm back at my apartment and I took the night to lounge around. And when I lounge around (in the winter at least), there is only one thing that works for me. My couch-potato! I got it as a Christmas present from my Aunt Nancy when I was in the 5th ( I think) grade. My cousin Jen and I used to both fit in it and we would tell each other secrets when we were younger. Can't quite do that anymore, but I still love this thing!
Picture # 228
 "My magical powers, over creatures and over mind"
Aka, I had way to much photoshop fun. Doesn't look that realistic or anything, but I had a lot of fun making it and did this in about twenty minutes. 

And... you know I rock this couch potato! I'm rocking it out, Holla!
Link love;
The background picture I used is by Jayson Emery. And I have taken a picture with thing on before. Way back in February, on Valentine's day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment