Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My creation!

Tonight was the last video shoot that I am involved in for my project, at least until April if I decide to keep going with it.
I had two shoots today, one where I had the main actor playing Basketball with some of his friends and basically working up a sweat. It was a lot of fun, but frustrating at the same time.
See, this is the first time I've ever actually had a script of mine be turned into film and the differences are crazy. I have a great actor for the lead guy, but sometimes (as all of my actors do, I'm not picking on him) he intentionally does something crazy with his lines. And I get the weirdest feeling. Not hatred or anger, but more of like:
 I didn't write my words to be that way, why are you saying them like that?!

Yeah, that's as close to explaining it as I can. Anyway, I will admit, I did not take a picture of myself today. But I did take pictures! Here is one of my production pics.


I'm on set at this point, and I got a shot of my DP, Dan through the lighting. Then half-way through the shoot I passed off my camera to Olivia's (The Awesome Actress!) boyfriend. He said he was not a photographer, but took the camera from me anyways. Here one of the shots he got of me. 



This was the least blurry of me, or I would show more. But he didn't do bad at all. And this is me, acting on camera. While Olivia is "flirting" in the background. It was great. I just can't wait to see the final cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment