Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Break '10, Day One

I was in the car for....about ten hours? Yeah, we left just before one, and pulled in right at eleven. But currently, I am sitting in a house in Florida! One of my good friends from colorguard has two roommates that live in Florida, so we are visiting one tonight who lives in Jacksonville and then we are traveling to the other's house tomorrow.
This is the first break I haven't gone home at all so I'm super stoked. Definitely missing MD though. But if I can't go home, Florida is one of the best places to be.
And the picture today is of the three lovely ladies I am traveling with and I.

Picture #71 "Onward to Adventure!"
There are some many fun things planned for this trip, I don't know how I'm going to limit myself to one picture on here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment