Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Work can be fun!

I love what I do. I'm not the best at it yet, in fact I still have a long way to go. But I love it. I grow more passionate about film everyday. It's unbelievable.

So here is a picture I shot tonight right after my video shoot wrapped in my room. Obviously campus dorms aren't very big, so the three of us in the picture had to really squeeze together. We still had all the equipment up and everything so we used the camera as a prop. Major points go to Dan my usual D.P. (Director of Photography) for letting us use his camera since he isn't allowed on my hall. But Kristin my RA who also does video work stepped up and helped us out.


I love this because we are all so different. Olivia (my co-star) is a bit blurred, but I think it creates movement. I'm looking oblivious as always, and I just love Kristin's smile in the light. 

Working with girls who know what they are doing in this field just encouraged me so much, and I had to share. I can't wait to work some more with these awesome women of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment