Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just one more to go

I finished my third mid-term today. It was a lot easier than I expected it to be. But, tomorrow is going to be a ridiculously busy day. :( I don't even know how I am going to remember all that I need to! Oh well.
Anyway, today I shot in my school's media lab with the lighting set-up. I got to try out several different types of poses, and it was definitely interesting. It's an open place, with people walking in and out (one guy was even sleeping in the same room I was shooting, but he was out like a light). I don't have much confidence when it comes to shooting myself in front of other people. But the feedback has been pretty positive.
Picture #69
 I wore another dress today! It has been so fun dressing up this week. And again, I'm posting two pictures because I want to show the variety I was able to do today for this shoot.
Picture # 69b

Please note that I am not acting dead in this picture! Just trying something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment