Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

The first real spring weather

How appropriate, that right before spring break the weather warms up and gives us wonderful weather. I could not believe that I was overdressed for today. I had a long sleeve shirt layered under a short sleeve and I did not need it. I really should have checked the weather before leaving my dorm, because I wasn't really happy with my outfit. I could have broken out my spring skirts. Oh well.

Anyway, my afternoon class was canceled today I went up into the little garden on campus and got some shots in. I'm posting two of my favorites.

Picture #  66

Picture # 66b


 I definitely want to go back up there again, there were so many awesome things to photograph! I also took some pictures with me behind the camera, the lighting was just to beautiful to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment