Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Early Mornings, Late Nights

I love what I do, I know I've said this a million times on here, but I really do. I get the chance to do things most people only dream of. Even though I struggle a lot with the technology, I wouldn't trade this major for the world.
Last night I got this phone call from a friend asking if I liked to fly on planes. I really do, so when I replied he then proceeded to ask if I would be willing to fly over my school and take video for a scene he has planned. Yes I said! Then came the hammer. I would have to meet the pilot at 6:50 in the morning. So I got up and meet the pilot, Nick, at exactly 6:50 this morning. Watching the sun rise never gets old.
Picture # 86
I decided to get some b-roll before taking off. And yes, I took a self-portrait. Nick had to go and fill out some paperwork or something so I had to entertain myself for a few minutes. Here's another picture as well.
Picture # 86b
The sun totally overpowers the picture, but you can tell that it is bright and early out. Plus, I just love sun flare.

No comments:

Post a Comment