Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

All Dolled up

Last night was a girl's night. We were going to the Theatre to see the musical, In The Heights, and we went all out. We didn't get back until after midnight, so I'll be posting two pictures today. But going to see the musical was so worth it! WOW, it was so good. I was most impressed with the choreography, I wish I had just half of the dancing ability that the actors did.

Picture # 74
Yesterday was just all around a blast. Before getting all dolled up for the show, we hit the beach again. But we went to the resort where Victoria's dad works, and he bought us all frozen hot chocolates before heading down to the sand. I was fully in love with that drink. I did not want to finish it, but I couldn't stop sipping at it! We all wanted another one before we left, but didn't have the time. Maybe another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment