Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

BIG GOD....little bitty problems...

Today has just been one blessing, then one enormous problem or annoyance. I'm not going into details, but I'm feeling just a little overwhelmed right now because of technology fails and finding the balance between doing what I want to do accomplish for my major, and what I have to do for school. But, I've always been one for balancing work with play, so after getting some school stuff out of the way this morning, I took some time to hang out with my friend Stacy. She's been on here before, but today we spent a ridiculous amount of time with each other. I think I really just needed some girl time, and Stacy and I are kind of at similar places in our lives right now so that just made it so much more enjoyable. Here is a picture from our shoot!
Picture # 85
This picture cracks me up so much. We both got roughed up a bit, but nothing to serious! I think we would have had a lot more unique shots but in the location we were there was a lot of traffic, and it is still extremely awkward to do this sort of thing while you see people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment