Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Today was the day of Love, Hate, and a Beheading. Back in the day, February 14th was the date St. Valentine was beheaded. Pretty sad stuff. But fortunately for us, we just celebrate the good times with our significant others and/or loved ones. I actually don't have a "significant other" in my life right now, and I don't believe I have even ever had a date for V-day. Maybe back in high school, my freshman year. I have been in two relationships that went into February, but I think they ended before the 14th. But that's ok, not only did my church send me a care package, my parents did too! I got a ridiculous amount of sweets, but it was awesome. I also got a ton of cards from the girls on my hall, I love them so much. I even got a rose from one of my best friends, Lauren. Today was such a wonderful day, spent with wonderful people. I'm not going to lie, there were some black spots (had to deal with my technology problem, but it's dealt with), and basically spent way to much time not doing anything productive. I'm supposed to get up really early tomorrow, but I might just skip it. Bad me.

Anyway, enough about my life, onto the picture!

Picture #44


I'm holding the flower that Lauren gave me. :)

And oh what the heck, I'm throwing up a profile.


I'm not the biggest fan of flowers (I'm not romantic at all), but I absolutely LOVED my rose. Coming from a friend, it meant a lot. And I know it's hard sometimes for Lauren to reach out to people, so for me to receive something speaks volumes. :) 

Happy V-Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment