Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

My own Trash the Dress!!!

Well, very recently I posted a picture from my first Trash the Dress session. Though I was super inspired by the model I did not think I would be able to do a Trash the Dress session for myself anytime soon. But lo and behold, it happened. OH YES.

One of my good friends is working on building his photography skills and so we had already scheduled to have a photoshoot today during the sunset golden hour. But the weather was crappy today. And because I had talked about doing a trash the dress session on facebook, another good friend contacted me eariler and said she had a dress she is selling for cheap. So I looked at the weather, called my friend around 1:30 and made things happen. Since I knew that this was going to be a pretty big deal, I went ahead and called another good photographer friend who is looking to build his professional portfolio and then texted my roommate and her boyfriend. I am SO glad my roommate was able to show up, because wrestling with that dress was crazy hard. I couldn't have done what I did today without her. Anyhoo, on to the pics!
Here are two my roommate took with my camera...
 *Pictures by Amy Quesenberry*

 And finally.... My self-portrait! I didn't take one with the dress on, my hands were muddy and I didn't want to mess up my camera. So I changed out of the beautiful, trashed dress and then took my picture... Of my muddy face!
Picture # 170
SO MUCH FUN!!!!! I seriously had a blast and would do it again in a heartbeat. And I'm sorry if these pictures are looking a bit pixelated. They look just fine in my folders, but maybe when I uploaded them blogger did something to the quality. Oh well, I still love the images!

2 comments: