Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday!

I did watch the super bowl tonight. The Saints played amazingly well and I'm sure they surprised a lot of people. I know Payton Manning is one of the best quarter backs in the league, and from watching his performance tonight I wouldn't say that it was his fault the Colts lost the game. I more think that the Saints had better teamwork, and that's what won them the game in the end. The Colts started out so strong, but after half time the Saints picked up some adrenaline and started kicking butt.

Well, my picture today doesn't have to do with any crazy super bowl party, just basically a silhouette.  I have had a major headache all day and just couldn't push myself to do anything elaborate. I did go outside at my friend's house for a bit today, but I didn't bring my tripod so I couldn't take any self portraits. In order to make up for it, I'm posting a picture I took of my friend's horses. I even got to ride one of them! It was a lot of fun, but pretty scary since I haven't even been on a horse for at least three years and the horse I was on broke into a canter. I almost lost a stirrup, which would have been disastrous. Though I guess I would have just landed in snow, so I wouldn't have been to badly hurt. Anyway, it was a blast and I'm really glad I got to ride again. I'm hoping she lets me come over and ride her horse again soon.



And here is the picture of one of her horses!


No comments:

Post a Comment