Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Storm Weekend

Wow the Southern states are getting hit hard with all this snow. At least after it stopped snowing today the sun came out and we were able to play outside. I saw a lot of people building snow forts and the like.

I was actually blessed by having a good friend come over and we got to talk about so many Godly things. We are both taking this prayer class and we have to explore using with prayer tool called The 29:59 Plan. We listened to the CD that came with it and felt very encouraged by the possibilities of using this tool.

Anyway, I have to post the picture today really early because I am actually going over to my friend Lauren's house. She lives about twenty minutes away from campus and her family owns a beautiful farm house. The plan is to spend the night and watch the Super Bowl tomorrow on their big-screen TV. I'm really looking forward to spending more time with her and getting to know her family. The only sad thing is I have no internet access out there. Which is great for getting homework done, but awful for posting pictures. ;)

Picture # 37


I was freezing here, having been outside for awhile, but I sucked it up and I don't think any coldness shows. I also love that I was able to capture some of the sunset in the background. Enjoy the snow everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment