Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The picture is pretty simple for today. I've been super tired for the majority of the day, I think because a lot of the time I spent on the couch, half-way off to sleep land. I did go to the gym today, where I took a "hip hop" class. That was interesting. And it pretty much kicked my butt. Normally there is a girl named Megan who teaches it, but she was out of town today and the guy who instructs the break-dancing class had stepped in. And let me tell you, he upped the difficulty. He really knows how to take care of his body, and how to move it in ways I never have before.

Picture # 57


for this picture I'm just chilling in my quad, I tried to fool around with the lighting, but it's not really all that interesting or anything. I'll do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment