Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update and Ramen!

It's been a while since I've said anything about my internship. So here's an update. I'm not going to the Philippines anymore. Instead I am heading off to Cairo, Egypt. I still have to touch base with the director as I missed his open time slot today, but I think I might be able to call him tomorrow and find out how much money it is going to cost to live over there for two months. I've already got my papers that I just need to fill out for the school, and then I'll be all set! Hopefully this time everything works out the way I plan. 

And for today's picture, 

Picture # 55 


Yes, this is me, eating ramen. Not the most exciting picture, but it's rare that I eat ramen and I think it's ironic that right after attending a women's wellness seminar I turn to this. Which is really, really funny, especially since the majority of the time they talked about healthy eating. Which I do about 98% of the time now. I guess this is included in my 2%, which means I should probably skip out on eating cookies tomorrow. :(
Anyway, the only thing I don't like about this picture is the harsh shadows behind me on the wall. If I had better lights I would have fix it, but in my room this is the best it was going to get without using the flash.

1 comment:

  1. Egypt, huh? That would be amazing.
    I'm already excited about ensuing pictures :)

    ReplyDelete