Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A dash of stupidity thrown in with awesomeness

Today was a good day. I spent the morning with two girls from my dorm and a guy who I know from marching band and we went to church. And at church today they had the Newsboys visiting and they played a mini concert. It was fun, but weird since Micheal Tait (Of D.C. Talk) is now the lead singer. Then I went to lunch, (which was not even close to delicious, but that's college food for you), and got a hold of my friends, Kayla, Dan and Lawrence. After they grabbed a bite to eat Zech came down and we started working on creating a set for the video we are working on. It took a lot longer than I expected it to, but that's how it always goes for this kind of work. Afterwards, Kayla, Lawrence and I drove out to this adorable little coffee shop to scout out a location for tomorrow. When we dropped Lawrence off, Kayla and I were going to go see a movie, but instead that got canceled and we had a photo shoot! The weather has been phenomenal today and we just had to take advantage of it. Here is one of my favorite pictures of the day!

Picture # 51



We originally just went out to pretend to be sunbathers on the snow, but somehow we decided to pretend to just be asleep. And it was really comfortable in those chairs. I really could have fallen asleep in that thing.     

And oh yeah, the stupidity of the day? I was trying to help out a friend this morning and accidently grabbed the wrong end of a curling iron. I spent the entire day with band-aides on my right hand. The burn pains would come and go, but now has mostly gone away. I was bound to do something stupid soon enough away, and if this is the worst that happens to me I can't complain. 

1 comment:

  1. hmm...well i must say that i'm jealous the Newsboys came to your church!

    ReplyDelete