Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sweet sleep.

Oh my. It was just one of those days. I am so looking forward to just crashing into my bed and receiving some sweet sleep. Nothing about my day was bad, just busy. Though I got to see a couple of friends that I don't normally get to see, so that was awesome. I also started out my afternoon on a date with my RA. It's something that the RAs do once a month to have some one on one time with leadership and to get to know us a bit better. It was really nice, and my RA is going abroad this summer as well so we were able to bond over that. 

The weather today was just blah. It was slightly warm, so all the snow is melting. And I have never seen so many people with crutches all in one place. It was ridiculous, about 1 in every 10 people was hobbling along on a pair. Which on this campus means a lot of people. So, in honor of everyone who has been having trouble staying vertical, I am posting this picture. 

Picture # 34  "Caution, wet floor"


I feel my face sums up the feelings of every college student today. It was tough going to classes when all you wanted to do was stay in bed with a good book or catch up on TV.

1 comment: