Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 25: Kiva

I am taking the lazy route on this one. But I don't have anything current to add on to the Y and I was very inspired by this video of how we can all be awesome bankers.

Since John Green explains everything (way better than I can) I am going to let him do the talking. Enjoy learning about both our current system of banking and a genius way to help eliminate poverty. Oh, and this is all under 3 minutes. :)

Awesome Bankers?


*Note*
---I went to the Kiva website to research it after watching this video and I landed on a page that says all loans available were all ready taken care of! Isn't that amazing?! God is so cool like that. But bookmark this, because they will approve of more entrepreneurs who will need loans soon. And you can help!



No comments:

Post a Comment