Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 14: P & J Wedding!

Well Saturdays I take off from the nonprofit project, but I still want to keep up with the days, so if I do anything exciting I'm going to blog about it!

Today, I shot the photography for the wedding of an amazing woman of God woman who has been in my life since childhood. I cannot even describe how close our families have been through the years, but I am super happy for her. She has been through so much, and to see her this happy with her guy, was such an incredible privilege. Here's to Joe and Penny on their new marriage!

The "Dress"

Chris, her son (and pretty much my best friend) taking care of flowers before the ceremony.



One of the simplest ceremonies I've ever been to. But so them, and very very sweet. 


Love this family and I wish them the best in the future. I'm going to miss them, (they are all moving from five minutes away to over an hour to the Western Shore of MD) but it'll be really good for their family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment