Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 43: World Vision Revisited

Donating through World Vision gets addicting. It's only been two months but I already want to sponsor another child. I have to budget for student loan payments first (that starts in January, ack!) but if I can swing it I'll sponsor a little boy from Peru in 2012.

Anyway, I have been really lazy (more run-down to be honest) and haven't written Anju a letter yet. I just got an envelope from WV encouraging me to do so... so I guess I'll post it on here as well!


Hi Anju!

Here is a little bit about me:

My favorite color is Orange.

My favorite sport is Tennis.


My favorite activity is Dancing/Reading.
-Anju,
Do you know why June is my favorite month? Because my birthday is in June too! I can't wait for the summer. :)
I am praying for you!



That's it. Short and sweet. World Vision now offers an email program which I am very excited about. I plan to utilize both email and hand-written forms of communication so this program will definitely help me to keep on track with talking to Anju. WOOO!!!!

Here's the email link: https://my.worldvision.org/send-email

No comments:

Post a Comment