Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 44: Friday's nonprofit

Somedays it's good to just do good for others. Instead of begging around for a suggest nonprofit, I decided to head over to my cousin's house to help with a major cleanup. I wasn't planning on blogging about it, and I had wanted to do it. It was only an hour, but I had fun. I got to catch up with her, and play with the dog, and dust a lot of fun knick-knacks. I don't know why, but I always take more care when I'm helping someone else out.

How about you?

Weekend Challenge - Go be a nonprofit yourself and just go help someone for no reason! Or play with the animals in the humane society. Give out hugs to the homeless at your local shelter or soup kitchen. Come on. Just one hour, you can manage that, right? Let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment