Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 32: Big Brothers Big Sisters

Mentorship is so unbelievably important. Just to know that someone is there, who will care for you no matter what... makes such a huge impact on an individual's life. And while I have yet to work with this organization, I know that they have helped so many people, and changed the lives of thousands +. Every child needs to know that someone sees their potential! Sometimes thats all it takes.



Website
Facebook
Twitter


P.s., one of the projects I've been working on? Is a mentoring program at my church. Another twenty-something woman, my Sunday-school teacher and I have hashed out a lot of ideas for what we want in a mentor and hopes for our church. My teacher is speaking with our pastors this week about implementing our convictions. Can you say EXCITED?!?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment